PRO -CLAY ” SOIL Court Construction Stages: In ITF (International Tennis Federation) Norms
- Field perimeter: 108 meters long: 25 x 30 cm inside, will be equipped with 4 pieces of 12 iron and 30 cm spacing stirrup.
- 20 cm strainer layer: To be filled with 130 cubic meters of 7/15 gravel.
- Drainage system: 150 meters long 100 mm drainage pipe will be placed on the site appropriately. Grille on the upper floor (4 per field press to ensure excessive rain sinks)
- Irrigation system: Automatic irrigation system with 4 heads will be applied with 100 meters 50 mm 10 bar pressure resistant pipe.
- Dynamic carrier layer: It will be filled with 4 tons of 30 tons pumice.
- Tile layer: 4 cm thick (55 TON) 0/1 mixture tile semolina will be laid and compacted with gauge. (Including shipping)
- Mesh pole: 1 Double stretching adjustable mesh pole will be made. (Galvanized)
- Plastic line: German Universal brand perforated line will be installed.
- Cylinder: 1 piece of double-piece water-weighted 90×40 cylinder will be made.
- 2 pieces of field correction net will be made.
- 1 1st class net net will be installed
- Workmanship: (6 persons x10 Days and consultancy)